Help with a Federal Agency
Residents of the 4th Congressional District of Oregon, contact us for assistance in dealing with Federal agencies.
To streamline your inquiry, please be prepared to provide information such as:
- Your Social Security number for a case involving Social Security
- VA claim number for a case with Department of Veterans Affairs
- Taxpayer identification number (Social Security number, if individual) for an Internal Revenue Service problem, etc.
- Your address, home phone number and daytime phone number (if different than home) so that we can obtain any additional information from you that might be necessary
- Copies of any related documents or correspondence that you may have from the agency involved
The Privacy Act of 1974 (5 U.S.C. § 552a) requires that Members of Congress or their staff have written authorization before they can obtain information about an individual's case.
We must have your signature to proceed with this type of request.